Friday, August 15, 2008

Saxophone Fund

We found Jourdyn a new saxophone. Last year, she had really cheap rental, like $75 for the year. This year she has to rent from Dr. Dave's or Rettig, which would be $40 per month. So we decided to put out feelers for purchasing a used one for her. We found one!!! It is a Selmer and three years old but pretty much never used. It's in perfect condition and we are getting a great deal on it. Please feel free to donate to the Saxophone fund via cash, check or Visa!!! :) Not sure how I'd take a Visa but I'd gladly figure it out if you're willing!! LOL!!!

Jourdyn will continue her private lessons in piano with Miss Youngblood. And will be playing saxophone in the band at school. As soon as the new saxophone is paid for and we can get our hands on another bargain instrument, she will start on her third instrument. Not sure what yet, we are kinda going to play it by ear.

And the other BIG NEWS: I'm......No, I'm not pregnant (are you crazy!!)....I have a job interview on Monday!!!!! So pray for me!!!

4 comments:

Traci said...

I'm so excite for your growing musician! She's such a neat kid! I'm also excited about your job interview. Is it a ministry job or something else.

char said...

Good Luck on the job interview!!!

Julie said...

Will be praying for you as you interview... I'm looking forward to hopefully having a chance to see Jourdyn on saxophone....

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Praying for you and Jourdyn.. Wish we had some extra to send on sax , but tight.. Good luck with interview just be yourself..

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya