Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Relaxing Night



Rob and I took Jourdyn shopping today for some of her school clothes. We headed over to Fallen timbers and had Julie and Bro meet us there. We purchased a couple of pairs of pants and four shirts. You don't even want to know how much that cost. Oh, and a sweater and a cami, as well. So we have to find her some good jeans. I am thinking Levi's but that means a trip to Dillards or Elder Beermans. I am going to check out Gap Kids too. And she still needs new shoes. I'm going to hit up Kohl's for those.

We also picked up Jourdyn's saxophone today. She's very excited about that. Even I broke out a little Mary had a little lamb. Rob was shocked that I actually new what I was doing. (or at least could fake it!) I haven't played Clarinet since Jr. High band. I played from 4th to 8th grade. But Sax is very close and anyone can play mary once they find the C.

Well, Jourdyn had Katie come over for the night. We ordered pizza and the girls played together inside, while the two young ones went out back. Rob and I decided to fire up the tiki's and sit out on the porch. It was nice. These pics were from tonight. Dad was over and he snapped the shots for us. I took the tiki shot.

...interview tomorrow....I'm excited!!!! ;) It's at five pm. so set your clocks and say a prayer at 5.

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Prayers are with you - out of pockete expenses - school for Jourdyn - what an investment in life... Love you

char said...

Really cool picture of the torch. I commented on your other pictures on my space. I love the picture of U and Rob.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya