Friday, August 1, 2008

Cedar Point

Yesterday, Jourdyn and I went with friends from church to Cedar Point...lots of them: Pam, Morgan, Sydney, Natalee, Chelsea, Carter, Teddy, Barb, Debbie, Hannah, Sandy, Madaleine, Kailey, Bethany, Elena (I think that's everyone!) It was Naz day at Cedar Point, which really wasn't anything other than the district getting a group discount...but Rob's work discount was better than theirs.

It was really fun! Only five of us braved the water rides. It's sad to report, or at least painful that I was one of the five and I was wearing jean shorts...not a good choice!!! I'll be paying for days to come!!!!

Click to play Cedar Point
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

char said...

Wow! I don't miss the lines there. It looks like u guys had fun. I love the glow in the dark pics.

Julie said...

Looks like everyone had a good time! Bro may be going with Kelsey & her dad soon.(Hope he does better with the rides this time!)LOL!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Jourdyn - glad you had fun and sharon - understand the chaffing problem ouch!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya