Saturday, August 30, 2008

One Touch

At Women of Faith this year we saw Nicole C. Mullen perform this song. It was amazing! God has truly gifted Nicole with the ability to project Scripture through music, drama and dance. She really makes Scripture come alive and touch your soul. This was today's verse of the day. It made me think of her song.
Just then
a woman who
had been subject
to bleeding for
12 years came up
behind HIM
and touched
the edge of his cloak.
She said to herself,
"If I only touch HIS cloak,
I will be healed."
Jesus turned
and saw her.
"Take heart, daughter,"
he said,
"your faith has healed you."
And the woman
was healed
from that moment.
~ Matthew 9:20-22 NIV


2 comments:

char said...

Sharon...for the last week everyday I'm driving which is everyday. I've been listening to this song. It just happens to be the CD you made for me! This is my favorite song that she sings.

I'm glad we went to see Heather today. I think it was good for her in some way. I hope she gets better real soon.

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Send me a cd so I can hear it, God's mercy and grace so evident in the word's.. and then he gives living water so we thirst no more..

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya