Friday, August 22, 2008

Put-in-Bay

Dad and I decided to take Rowan and Nadine out to Put-in-Bay today. Dad has wanted for a long time to take Rowan on a boat ride, so we decided to catch the Jet Express out of Port Clinton to South Bass Island, Put-in-Bay. After Jourdyn got on the bus, the kids and I headed out. We met dad in Port Clinton and got on the boat!

Rowan was a little cautious at first. But he ended up loving it. He takes everything in. So he watched the water and the other boats. Nadine was okay but really wanted to move around.

We ate lunch at Frosty's pizza and had Ice Cream afterwards. The kids played at the park for a short while and we walked around for a little bit. Then we boarded the boat and headed back. Nadine was scared this time. The wind was a lot stronger. And Rowan passed out cold!

I had never been there before. Rob and I are going to have to make it a date sometime. Since it's the end of the season, I don't think it will be this year! So next.

Click to play Put-In-Bay
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comments:

Julie said...

I didn't realize you'd never been there - now that I think about it, the last time I went was probably before you were born - LOL! Glad you had a good time today!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya