Tuesday, August 26, 2008



I've had a rough morning! I woke up irritable and grumpy and I let that project onto my family. I got in the car to take Nadine to school and this song came on. I wanted to share it with you. When I got home, I had a Women's Ministries meeting and I needed a devotional. I have been looking for one and been unsuccessful in finding one that really spoke to me. I have google gadgets on my desktop and in that I have a Bible verse of the day application. This is today's verse.

Let us then with confidence draw near

to the throne of grace,

that we may receive mercy and

find grace to help in the time of need.

Hebrews 4:16



This morning of all mornings, I needed a reminder of God's mercy and grace that's always here for us, especially when we mess up. So thank you Jesus for giving me that verse this morning.

Sanctus Real is coming to CedarCreek on September 4th, next week! I am going to take Jourdyn to go see them. If you are able to go you should! It will be a great concert!

I also moved my music player to the top so it's easier for you to pause to play videos.

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

We all mess up!!! Boy do we>> Thank you Jesus for mercy and grace Amen!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya