Sunday, January 17, 2010

Date Night (365-16)

We had a scheduled date night with our friends Chuck & Char yesterday. I was going to cancel because Rowan followed Nadine in her sickness. But then I decided that I needed to get out of a house that reeked of puke and lysol for at least a couple of hours, before I became the next victim of the sickness. So we went. Chuck and Char showed up with Eva & Jeremy, Darcy and Jessica. Those are the folks in my pic of the day (365-16) We went to Five Guys for dinner and then headed to The Omni to see Neon Black play. While there we ran into our other friend, Jason. And Char and Chuck ran into someone they new.

It was a fun night! One of the best parts is that way back in November 2008 we went with Chuck, Char, Amy and Jason to see Neon Black at the Distillery. I blogged about Amy and making fun of this guy that was dressed straight out of the movie Grease. Well, guess when he was there last night!!!!! My knee has been killing me so I didn't get to dance around him. But I did get pictures of him and it did make for a great laugh since he was dressed the same exact way!!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Date Night
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

On a sad note, I broke my camera!!! Nothing serious! The on and off switch busted off!!! So I have to take it to the camera shop and see about getting fixed! :(

I will regrettably not have a picture of the day for today (365-17). Nadine was sick, then Rowan, now Jourdyn and Rob isn't feeling too well himself. So not much was done today beside me going to church and later some mild grocery shopping (mostly to get more Lysol!)

Nadine is selling Girl Scout Cookies! She's working really hard and has already broken through her goal of 60 boxes! Now she's going for highest troop sales! Do you need cookies?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Ouch on the camera! Fun night out!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

we are suppose to have five guys - need to locate.. Hope Nadine better - oder 2 boxes of cookies for kids and I'll send a visa card for 25.. mail friday

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya