Friday, January 8, 2010

The 365 Project


Well, my friend Heather is going to do this with her blog, so I've decided to be a copy-cat and do it too! :)

I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!


I will try my hardest to post one picture from everyday this year! I'm starting out missing the first 6 days. So I will do the first 6 days of next year!


These picture posts will be labeled 365-7, 365-8, etc. And I may have to put several pics in one post if I don't have time. But I will carry my camera with me and take random pictures. I will try to explain them when I can.


So here is 365-7 (01-07-2010).


Rowan riding his plastic cow. Yesterday, we were at church and he was helping Mr. Bo clean out the storage area and this is what they found! A big plastic cow! Rowan loves the cow! So much so he came home and put on his "Cow-boy" outfit and rode the cow!


365-8 (01-08-2010)

Yesterday, began our first real snow of the winter season. We were hoping for canceled school today but that was not the case. We did have a 2-hour delay though. This is what it looks like outside!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are two great pictures! Welcome to the group!

Amanda said...

Welcome to the group! It'll be easy to catch up.

Love them both, but really love the chunks of snow resting on itty bitty branches. I'm in SC and that is so foreign to us.

Tracy said...

Welcome! Cute COWboy, but YUCK on the white chunks! :)

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

like our cow-boy and our snow is melting but JOhn still has some..

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya