Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mommy/Daughter Night (365-19)


This evening Jourdyn and I went to a local hotel for a Mary Kay make-over session! We got to sample products and put on faces. We even had before and after pictures! It was pretty neat.

We've made the parental decision in our home that our girls will not wear make up until 15 and then only neutral/natural looking tones. So this was a special night for Jourdyn, being only 12 1/2. Although she didn't care much for the layers of concealer, foundation, blush, shadows, etc. So I don't think we'll have to worry...at least not this year! Some how I don't think we will be so lucky with Nadine!

My pic of the day is my make-up card! These colors were a little to natural for me. I felt like I didn't have any make up on at all, but they were pretty. I didn't get any good pics of myself. But I do have a really good picture of Jourdyn that a proud mama can't help but show off!

I also received a letter from Northwest Nazarene University today stating that I have successfully completed all the coursework for my Masters of Religion-Pastoral Ministry! I was excited to see that!


3 comments:

Tracy said...

How fun! Congrats completing school!

Julie said...

Very cool! Congrats & glad you had a good day!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Beautiful daughter - I have two!
Nadine is a unique study

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya