Thursday, January 14, 2010

Snowman Mayheim (365-14)


Jourdyn and I headed out to the dentist today and when we returned we found Rob and the kids in the front yard building snowmen. Rob was a good daddy and had been taking pictures in the middle of all the fun. But I couldn't help but taking some pics myself. So one is my Mommytography picture of the day (365-14) and then I have also posted a Smilebox slideshow!

I spent the morning with Evalee. After we took care of the errands we had to run, we decided to do lunch at Five Guys, Burgers & Fries. Neither of us had ever been before, but I've heard from many people that live on that side of town that it is really good! After experiencing it today, I would say it's phenomenal. The best burgers I've had in a long time! If I had had my camera, I'm sure I would have taken the pic of the day there! I highly recommend it!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Snowman Mayheim
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did a Mohawk snowman today!

Jenn said...

He came out great!!

Tracy said...

Mohawk on a snowman...wow! That's a NEW one!

We have those Five Guys places here...everyone yes it's fab. Haven't tried it yet.

Marice said...

awww great job! :)

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine here

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya