Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 2 & 3

This is the view from my mom & Jim's apartment. (365-29) On Day 2, Jim, JOhn and I went over to my cousin Danny's office so I could be adjusted and Gina gave me a full body massage! I had never had a massage before and I believe it is possible that I am addicted! They are like heroine. Try it once and you're hooked. It was phenomenal!

We hung out with mom and Jim for the rest of the afternoon at their house and then Julie and I took all the kids to the mall to run a bit. We spent the night at John's house so the kids could go play in the snow this morning. There is no snow down here in Boise, but John is up in the mountains and as you can see in the picture there is snow there!


This morning the kids all bundle up and went out in the snow to play for about an hour and then we headed back down to Boise. Jourdyn was able to ride Pepper, my brothers horse. (365-30) She rode him bareback. Nadine and Rowan went sledding down the snowbanks in front of John's house.

2 comments:

J said...

Gorgeous view! I'm glad you are all enjoying your time with your family in ID.

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

so hard to let you all go back.. love ya

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya