Monday, January 25, 2010

Road Trip (365-25)


It's been a busy day around the McQueary house. Really it's not fair to say around because this is the first I've sat down in my house all day! My morning began with Refresh, a mother's group at church and then lunch with Melissa and Izzie! (my pic of the day - Rowan and Izzie gave a dollar to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation) Home to get Nadine off the bus and then off to Girl Scouts followed by a late evening phone interview with the Church of the Nazarene Regional Chaplain Coordinator.
It has been a busy day! And if that wasn't enough, mom called this morning and my stepdad, Jim had another heart attack last night.
My sister, Julie and I have decided to take our kids out to Idaho to see him this weekend. So tomorrow we will load up my van and take a two day car ride. We will head home on Sunday and return home sometimes next Tuesday probably. Brodie hasn't seen Grandpa since 2007 I believe, and my kids haven't seen him since 2008, so we decided it was important for them to see him now, since his heart isn't doing good.
I will try to post my pics of the day via my cell phone! So the quality will definitely not be that good! Pray for our safe travels. Winter isn't the best time to be doing this! But I'm sure in the end it will be worth it.

3 comments:

J said...

Sorry to hear about your step-dad. Praying for safe travels and that your visit will be a blessing for all of you.

Tracy said...

Cuties!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Izzie is just loike a little Melissa

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya