Saturday, January 23, 2010

Big Boy (365-23)


Rowan and Nadine spent the day with Aunt Julie, while I went to ISOH/Impact to help sort and package all their donations. My friends, Traci, Dawn, Nichole, Katie and Stacie went with me. Nichole and I tackled the Medical supplies and sorted and packaged over 2000 items!!! The rest stayed out a sorted/packaged food, personal items, baby items, cleaning supplies, etc. We spent about 4 hours today working for Haiti Relief. It was a great day!

Jourdyn spent the day with friends, so Rob and I took Rowan and Nadine to Big Boy's. They had free kids meal tickets from something. My pic of the day is them with Big Boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! That was my hubby's grandmother favorite place to eat

Tracy said...

Cute on the Big Boy poses!

Julie said...

Glad you had a productive day, had lots of fun with the kids!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya