Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Still waiting...

Well, I am still waiting on the Sec of Def's approval for the AF.  Everything is ready and waiting for that.  If it all comes through in time I will be gone from June 28 to July 31 for Commissioned Officer Training.  That's a little scary! 

This is the summer of money spending. Our sewer should be connected within the next couple of weeks. I have to go to Dayton and buy all my uniforms (Officers have to buy theirs, they aren't given to them).  I have to purchase a plane ticket to and from Alabama for training.  And at some point we are going to have to put a new roof on the house, really hoping it will hold off through this summer, but not sure it will make it through the winter. 

School is out in just a couple of days! Nadine is sad that kindergarten is ending.  She told me so.  And is a little nervous about a new teacher and possibly new classmates.  Jourdyn is excited for summer! Of course, for her it is going to be a lot of hurry up and wait! Since we know that within one week, the "I'm bored!'s" will start!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Not too much longer & Rowan will be tagging along too....enjoy your time with those beautiful kids!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

All things will work together for good.. Our great God is in control

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

card in mail

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya