Friday, May 7, 2010

Regalia

Yesterday, my brother, John, Rob and Nadine and I went to NNU to pick up all my graduation regalia! I love the campus. That may be because I didn't spend years of my life there, but I do think it is so beautiful and quaint!

See the gown, the cap, the hood...makes it all so real! It's very exciting! Today Rob, Jourdyn and I are off to brunches and receptions.  And then tomorrow is the big day! We have graduation festivities all day long! I also get to meet classmates today for the first time face-to-face, as well as seeing an old friend from Hope that is a pastor now in Texas.  He is graduating with his Masters of Arts in Christian Education. 

It's going to be an awesome day! Even if it's only 60 degrees!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya