Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday's Festivities

Bright and early this morning, we began graduation festivities with a brunch at the Brandt Center with all the MA/MDiv graduates! Jourdyn and Rob went with me to this event.  We sat with two of my professors and another professor that I have not had. All of them were so down to earth and great! I was able to meet Alan and John, two of my classmates.  They both received their MDiv's. 

The best part of today has been the conversations with everyone.  It has been such an open and encouraging environment! I have been so privileged to meet all these wonderful people and to journey through life with them. 

These evening mom and Nadine went with me to a dessert reception at the college. More fellowship and conversation, as well as dessert.  Nadine was so cute. She was taking pictures of everything and everyone found great amusement in her behavior! She was the hit of the party! Imagine that!!!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya