Saturday, May 8, 2010

Commencement

<><> <><>
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Graduation
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A slideshow design by Smilebox
After lunch we headed back to the Idaho Center for the Commencement!  Mom, Jim, our kids, John and Barb, their kids and my cousins, Dan and Gina came to watch me walk across the platform and receive my Master of Arts in Pastoral Ministry.  

Dr. Jerry Porter gave the commencement sermon.  He is one of our General Superintendents.  He is a phenomenal speaker! He spoke about the power of ONE! About our need to be fully consecrated and devoted, sold out to God, being a willing partner in God's vision!

This was just a great weekend of graduation festivities! I have enjoyed them thoroughly and felt so special....special...not smart! Jeremy and I were talking about how we felt so dumb compared to some of the folks we spent the weekend with. 

I met a pastor from Adrian, MI, who invited me to do pulpit supply for him! Yay! :)

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

What a great speaker and we loved sgaring the day with you and celebrating

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya