Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our Tuesday afternoon...

After our downtown adventure, Rob and I headed over to see my cousins Dan and Gina. Gina gave me a full-body massage and Dan adjusted both ROb and I.  That was much needed, since we have spent the past week on couches and pull-out sofas!
John made chicken wings last night for dinner! Mom, Jim and the boys followed us up the mountain and we had dinner together up here!  After dinner John and Rob put the little ones on the four wheelers and gave them mini rides in the front yard.   Then they went out for a longer ride, while the kids and I hung out at the house and the rest of the bunch went back down the mountain!

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Good times

Julie said...

Andrew definitely doesn't look very happy here!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya