Friday, February 5, 2010

A Journey to a better me...



Tomorrow I will embark on a journey towards a healthy, thinner, more fit me! I'm excited! I even had to buy a new scale (365-36), since I through mine out years ago.

I'm inviting you to take this journey with me. I am going to see if I can add a bar on the side that records my weight loss over the coming months.
If the diet I've chosen works, I'll tell you about it in depth. Wish me luck! My goal for right now is to lose 30 lbs. and see how that feels and looks on me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rowan and I finger-painted today! This was his first time! It is amazing to watch him and sometimes quite funny. He didn't want to get dirty. I put paint on his face and he was upset with me. I've noticed this before in other things but right now he is my neat freak. He can't stand to be dirty. Well, he likes it in the moment, but immediately needs to clean himself up.
(I've also began to use labels. I'm not really sure what that does but thought it might help organize this thing a little bit)

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck I have been doing WW and have FINALLY seen my first 10 off! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

I'm a lifetime WW - you can do it! But stay the path, it's not always easy {I lost 45lbs}

Unknown said...

Good Luck to becoming a healthier you!!! I need to buy a new scale too...or replace the battery. Not sure it which it is, a broken scale or new batteries....

Guess I'll have to use the scientific method to find out. Hey, I feel a new unit study coming on!! :)

Thanks for the idea! :) LOL!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Rowan it is ok to get dirty with creativity and then clean later.. Grandma loves painting with brushes and fingers.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya