Monday, February 8, 2010

First Meal (365-39)

This was my first meal on my journey to weight loss.  A granny smith apple, a melba toast, 1 c. asparagus and about 3 oz of chicken.  I sauted the chicken in my non-stick pan, added a little water and some herbs.  It was a very good meal. My dinner was sauteed shrimp w/tomatoes, an orange and a melba toast!

Today being my first really restrictive day, I've realized already how much I snack and graze throughout the day.  It is a conscious choice to not do that and it takes will power!

2 comments:

char said...

Hey, that meal doesn't look so bad. You picked 2 really great days to start your diet. Lifeline community dinner and super bowl.

Doty Family said...

Hi Sharon, I saw a comment on my blog that you had left, regarding HCG. I have done it 4 times. The first time I did 40 day's, but I was on the shots and I love 30 lbs. It was insane and wonderful. I lost slower the second and third time, but lost a total of 50 lbs. Then I gained about 15 of that back, so I just finished a round 2 weeks ago and lost 16 lbs. It totally works. It's a mindset of changing your eating habits for good. But the thing that motivates you is to see the big numbers on the scale. Good luck. It's an amazing experience!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya