Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cedar Creek (365-51)

It's been since Christmas that Rob and I have made it over to Cedar Creek.  We used to go all the time on Saturday nights.  This evening we didn't have anything to do, so we decided to go! The kids love it and there's always great music and an even greater message.   I took this pic with my cell phone.  It turned out quite well I think.  
Right now I'm struggling with my oldest daughter.  I really feel like she hates me.  She has about a month and she'll officially be a teenager and I'm scared to death! We will be going to a concert together for her birthday. We bought Toby Mac and Skillet tickets for her. Then a few weeks later we will go to Gatlinburg for a conference over spring break, where she will see Michael W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman in concert! I don't think she realizes that yet.  Hopefully she's excited.  Today, she went roller skating with her friend, Brookelynn and her family.  She fell and her knees are really bruised.   

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Great pic - Praying about yours and Jordyns relationship - teen years stress moms but you have done a great job with the kids and tust Lord for outcome.. Mom

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

facebook down - going to salt Lake MArch 11,12, and 13.. Will not know anything til they test

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya