Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Idaho Trip Pictures

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Idaho Visit
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

It was a great four days in Idaho! I am glad to be home, but also sad at the same time that our time there couldn't have been longer. It was great to have my sister and nephew out there with me. We haven't been together as a family like that in a really long time. In fact it has been nearly four years since we were all together.

Jim is doing good, relatively speaking. I praise God that we were able to venture out for this trip. It was definitely needed and I suppose somewhat therapeutic for Jim to have his daughters out there and other grandkids.

There are lots of pictures. Mostly people shots. Not too much scenery. I cannot wait until our visit in May.

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Miss you trying to get from here to computer for the last shots

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya