Saturday, February 13, 2010

CookieTime (365-44)

Cookies have invaded our home!!!! And this is only part of them! Our Daisy troop sold about 1000 boxes of cookies this year! That is awesome for our first year.  I am so proud of my girls. They did a fantastic job! 

Last night and today were filled with tempation.  We had a Girls Night Out last night at Traci's house.  It smelled so wonderful, however, I have no clue how it tasted because I was good and didn't touch a thing!

Today I picked up all these cookies, then picked up the cupcakes for the event I had this evening. And to top it off spent the evening at the Spaghetti Warehouse. I did this all without touching a thing! I took apples to snack on at the restaruant.  It was a great night.  And I am very proud of myself for not cracking under pressure!

Ronda and I planned our Valentine's Dinner & A Story! It was fantastic.  We share a dinner together and then on couple shared their story with the group! We gave out awesome doorprizes and lots of laughs together!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

UH Oh! FAT pill time! Hee hee!

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is ALOT of cookies!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Brings back memories of my mom and cookies all over for the troop. Good Job Troop

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya