Thursday, February 18, 2010

Apologies (365-49)

I have to apologize. I have not been carrying my camera as I should so I have not kept up with pictures of the day and somehow my numbering is also off. So I'm going to begin numbering them differently. I think I will do 365-2-18, 365-2-19, etc.  That way I know which day it is!                

Rob is beginning the same diet that I am on.  Today will be his first restrictive day. He's really not looking forward to it.  It will be nice to cook for two instead of one, when I make the food. 

My pic of the day is Rowan. Jourdyn took this with my cell phone from the back seat of the van.  But I thought it's cute!

I have been standing right around 10 lbs for several days.  Yesterday, I broke that barrier again and even went beyond it by .2, however today I gained that .2 back because I used baby powder yesterday in abundance, which is starch.  Yes, our skin absorbs things and whether its fats/oils in lotions, starches in powders, or whatever it can throw off the weight loss program.  Amazing, eh? So I am right at 10 lbs lost. And I'm not complaining!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the weight loss!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Glad you are buckled up Rowan and Jourdyn great pic

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya