Saturday, July 19, 2008

Infinite Grace - Women of Faith

This weekend I had the awesome opportunity to go to Women of Faith with some of my dearest friends...well, a lot of them. The theme was Infinite Grace and we were in Cleveland at the Q. We stayed at the Renaissance Hotel, which was connected to the Tower City Center which was connected to the Q.

It was a great weekend. I got to take two great friends with me, Charlene & Amy! These weekends always prove to be fun-filled and educational!

My favorite was well....all of it...it's too hard to pick! There was a lot more music this year and some of my favorites: Ayeisha Woods, Nicole C. Mullen, Natalie Grant, Sandi Patti. It was just awesome! There is always something that really speaks to me every time I go. And this time I felt like I related at some level to every woman on the porch at Women of Faith.

I came home with some goodies. Did I mention there were 26 of us that went? Hold on to your seats, cause I don't want to shock you...but I got a new Bible! It's a Women of Faith Leather bound Message Bible, and I am excited. I have never had a Message Bible. I can't wait to dig into it. Also Charlene, the great bud that she is bought me the New Testament on CD. Now I can listen as I roll down the street in my van. How awesome is that!?!?!

Oh I got a great little book to, by John & Anita Renfroe. It's called "Songs in the Key of Solomon: in the Word...and in the Mood." It's a devotional for married couples. Gary Chapman said this about the book: "These devotionals won't put you to sleep. They may motivate you to do a few 'other things,' but sleep won't be one of them."



Click to play Women of Faith
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

God's grace, wonderful, amazing, infinate and so much more this grace that God gives. Sounds like a great time... My Emmaus Walk was on Grace... Love the guitars and the rooms were a 2000 percent improvement over last year.....

char said...

Sharon...thank u! thank u !thank u! for making it so easy for me to go. I loved it! Thank u for the all the strings u pulled to get me the golden ticket. It truely was the golden ticket.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya