Sunday, July 27, 2008

Friends & Family

Well, after the swingset was built this weekend primarily devote to family & friends.

On Saturday night we had Chelsea (our niece's) graduation party. It was very nice. I can't believe she's already graduated. I feel so old. She works at Olive Garden so she had Olive Garden cater her party. Which was awesome!!!! We spent the evening hanging out with Rob's side of the family.

Today, we had church. Have to tell you that on my way in I spilled coffee on my new Bible, so what did I do? I walked through the parking lot licking my Bible. The greeter, Jerry looked at me like I was crazy. I said, "Somewhere in Jeremiah I think, it says, David ate the Word! I'm just trying to be like David... get a little closer to God!" It was quite funny. And most likely solidified for Jerry my craziness.

After church, Julie & Bro came over for a visit. We had pizza and just hung out. After that Jourdyn went with her friend Katie to Music under the Stars at the zoo and the rest of us headed off to Ed and Evalees. We hadn't seen them in forever. So it was nice to catch up and visit.

She has kittens. And let me tell you Nadine tried her hardest to get her daddy to let her bring one home...she even told him with her biggest puppy dog eyes, "Daddy, Daddy, you're breakin' my heart!"

1 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks again for having us over! It was nice to just chill for awhile! Talk to you all soon!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya