Monday, July 7, 2008

A day on the Town

Click to play July 6
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I was supposed to get up this morning and go to church at my professor's church. My kids have been up every morning by 7 am (which would be 9 am at home) so I figured they would wake me up! Nope! It was the one morning that they all slept until 8:30 am. We needed to leave by then in order to get down to church in time. So we didn't make it to church today. Instead we went site-seeing.

Mom & Jim kept our kids and let Rob and I went out on the town. We started at Koenig Winery & Distillery, went to Nampa to see my school, then downtown Boise. We visited Tom Grainey's Pub and walked around downtown. (Sorry lots of the pics are vertical pics so you will have to turn your head to see them.)

I think when I get home I am going to make a video of all the pics from the trip. It will take some time but I'll try it.

None of the shops downtown were open because it's Sunday but we did get to walk around and see everything. It's a great town. If I lived here I would want to live close to downtown. It's nothing like Toledo.

We went to Boise State to see the blue and orange football field, however it is torn up. They are replacing it. After that we went to mom & Jim's and swam for a while.

We got back to JOhn and Barb's at about 9 pm. And are just hanging out now!

It was a great day! It's always nice to get out alone for a while!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Glad we could help you enjoy your day. We had a great time with Native american Missionaries to Cherokee in Oklahoma, Phil and linda Benedict. The pool and hot tub are a nice perk!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya