Monday, July 28, 2008

I am not crazy...

Jeremiah 15:16 When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, O LORD God Almighty.

Just wanted to let all my readers know that this blog is close to 2300 hits. WOW!!!! I would love to know who's reading! Just this once please leave me a comment. It's easy! Just do the anonymous option, type your name and location then the security code and submit. It's that simple.

I am also now on facebook and myspace. You can find me there by searching for my name. I would love to have more friends on my lists!!!!

1 comments:

char said...

Sharon...u already know I read your blog daily. U already have me on facebook and my space. I just wanted to leave u a comment. Jeremiah 15:16 is that where its ok to lick your bible when u spill something? Hahahahaha and Sharon u R crazy don't try to get out of it. Thats why I love ya! I only hang around crazy people.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya