Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hunting

Not Rob...me for a job. I have decided to begin hunting for a job. I applied at one today with YWCA. It's kinda youth intervention. I have a few others sitting on my desk waiting for me to send them out. But nothing is jumping out at me.

I really would love to have a job doing what I know I am supposed to be doing. But I have no clue how to find those jobs. You can't go to cedarcreek.tv and click on employment. Although that would be an awesome link to play with people. You know, you click on it and it's God saying I need disciples or something. That would be cool.

3 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

I know it is hard to find what God has specifically as far as a job.. I'm looking too!!!!Good luck.

Julie said...

Hang in there, sis. Keep your eyes on Him & you'll be in the right place at the right time... Love you all!

char said...

Sharon...u already know what your suppose to do. Just listen to it!
Remember there is a difference between making money to pay your bills and doing what Gods plan is for ya. Sometimes a job is just a job u don't have to love it. Its called serving others and thats what u'll be doing for your family for sure. Sharon...u are for sure on the right path with serving others. I saw that up close this weekend. You always do some much for others.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya