Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We arrived home at 8:30 am today (Tuesday). The trip wasn't that bad. The kids did well. There are just a few drawings on my windows in crayon. Nothing unwashable. We stopped on Sunday night in Nebraska and last night in Indiana.

About every couple hours Nadine would ask where we were at. I think she has the states down pretty good. This morning when we crossed into Ohio I told her. She didn't believe me because it didn't look like Ohio. When we rounded the corner at Starr and Wheeling and she saw the Circle K, she yelled out "Mommy, Mommy, we are in Ohio! There's our gas station. I see our gas station! We are in Ohio!!"

2 comments:

char said...

Yeah!!! Your home!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

It is always good to view home - Nadine would surely not understand how we hunger for a heavenly home. Praise the Lord for protecting your drive..

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya