Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Double-Header

Last night our softball team had a double header. We played Christ UMC and Main Street. We won both. Softball is bittersweet for me because I love the game and winning but I hate being reminded how out of shape that I am. I really think the distance between the bases does increase with each base ran.

Our tourney's are Saturday and I am contemplating renting an oxygen tank to get me through it. I got a base hit every time I was to bat last night. And twice I was hitting for bases loaded. So my hits actually got us points!! Woo hoo!!!!

I am painting my bedroom today and pulling the weeds in the front yard. Oh and working on finishing our deck out back. Basically, we are keeping busy!

1 comments:

Julie said...

OH, forgot to say "Amen" is the reason I got that CD - has some other good songs but that one is my fave on that one. I know that "out of shape" feeling! Now that I won't have to work so many hours, maybe I can get meself to the gym! (One more positive!)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya