Thursday, June 12, 2008

WooHoo

I feel like I'm sixteen again - not that I feel that great, I just am allowed to drive again! Of course, with gas looming at about $4 per gallon, I'm not so sure I want to anyways! But, it is nice to know that I'm not confined to my living quarters anymore.

The doc doesn't seem worried about anything. He seems a little indifferent to everything and he doesn't have a sense of humor at all. I tried to complain about the fact that he didn't liposuck any of the fat from my stomach and I was going to knock off part of his pay but he didn't even smile.

I am allowed to resume my regular habits as I feel able to. So maybe no softball this next week - although I'll be there just in case they need me - but for sure the week following I'll be out there.

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Watch out doing too much too soon, We have a lady playing who had a hysterectormy two mo ago and she is having more trouble with each game she plays.. Mom's worry!!

char said...

All that money you paid and you didn't even get a sense of humor. What is this world coming to. That must of be extra like liposuck. Glad you can drive now! maybe your family will stop having so much fun without you now.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya