Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday night Family excursion

to the new Bass Pro Shop in Rossford. It's really nice. I think we prefer it to Cabela's. There are less animals but it's not as crowded and it is cheaper! Charlene & I took the kids to get fudge and ice cream in the general store. The women's clothes aren't so safari-ish as Cabelas or Gander Mountains. All around I recommend it for everyone in the family.

Click to play Bass Pro Shops
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


We also went with Chuck and Char to Cedar Creek tonight. I video taped one song. I don't think it's a copyright issue or anything. But this is one of the best songs ever! And I thought you should see it.

Click to play Cedar Creek
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

1 comments:

char said...

We always have fun with u guys! Great Pics!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya