Sunday, June 15, 2008

Date Night

Yesterday, Rob and I got a chance to go out with Chuck and Charlene. Her girls, Meridian and Carla came over to babysit my kids, who had a ball with them. We went to Nagoya in Levis Commons. It is a Japanese Steakhouse. They have hibachi chefs that cook right in front of you. It was very fun and awesome! I even ate with chopsticks. I can tell you if i had to do that for every meal - I would be really really skinny! It causes you to eat slow and therefore not eat as much!

After that we went to the movies and saw Don't Mess with the Zohan. It's the new Adam Sandler movie. It was one of his stupid funny movies. You know it's so stupid it's funny. If you're a Sandler fan you'll like it. And it has all the Sandler entourage in it! Including the foot fetish guy from Mr. Deeds! And of course, "You can do it" Rob Schneider!

We had Ben & Jerry's ice cream for dessert! The perfect topper for the night! We had a lot of fun! Oh I almost forgot, we went on a tour of East Toledo. We got to see everything including a stop at the 7-Eleven for slurpees!!!

Click to play Nagoya
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

char said...

Hey Sharon...we must have bloggin ESP or think the same I said alot of the same things on my Date night video post. We had lots of fun we need to do it again soon...

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Where are the chess pieces?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya