Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
My grandpa's birthday was this past Wednesday. He turned 92 years old. It's hard to believe that he has lived for nearly a century. I can't even fathom the things that he has seen in his lifetime. He was a WWI baby and a WWII soldier. He's seen 16 presidents, was around to remember the assassinations of JFK, MLK, and John Lennon. It quite amazing!!! I just can't comprehend the amount of knowledge that has been experienced by him. Anyways, we had a party for him today. It was kinda an all-around party, Father's day, grandpa's birthday and Grandpa Don's birthday too. We had the party at my Uncle Scott's and Aunt Jo's. Grandpa Don is Aunt Jo's dad. Both my grandpa and him share the same birthday. I believe Don is many years younger though. I bought the cake and they shared it, since it said happy birthday grandpa. Here's a video

And of course, it's Father's Day! So here's a pic of Rob with his kiddos today! He wanted to have steak dinner. We are grilling this evening for him and my dad is supposed to be stopping by this evening. I have to write my final paper that is due in 7 hours! Nothing like procrastination!!!!

2 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

good see all will listen to at John's Happy Father's Day Rob!! We love you!! I know too much info... We had hamburgers with boys. Joh working - Barb sick and look at my blog for latest Nathan's injuries...

char said...

Wow! I thought my family parties were big... u got me beat by going to your uncle Scott's house. Thats amazing to have a 92nd birthday and he looks like he is doing really well.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya