Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Julie!!

My big sister, Julie turned 40 on Wednesday. I didn't get this on because that is also the same day I had surgery!!! So happy birthday Jules!!!

Tonight, my grandpa wanted to take us out together. He's 92, so when he's feeling up to it, we have to be up to it! It was an interesting night. Their car broke down on the way over, so we had to go pick them up and squeeze us all into my van. We went to Bob Evans together then came back to our house for cake and ice cream. Uncle Jeff picked them all up here, since they had no car to get home. AAA towed grandpa's car to the shop.

I was already feeling like crap today from not getting enough rest. And this evening really didn't help my body at all. but I had fun getting out with Julie & Brodie, and grandpa and grandma! I'll be paying for it tomorrow!

Click to play Julie's Birthday
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free ecard

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yes, U R officially addicted to blogging! Sorry about all the SNAFU last night - but thanks for the b-day wishes. Hope U R feeling better after U GET SOME REST 2day. Love U all very much!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

No pics of the car!! We love you all looks like it turned out ok.. Rowan's all scratched up to many bobcats?

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya