Monday, June 30, 2008

Gone, Gone, Gone My Baby's Gone...

...or at least Barb's baby is gone! Since the brand new four-wheeler was supposed to be hers! The only way it is coming out is with a helicopter. Rob and John spent another four hours out on the mountainside trying to locate the four-wheeler and they couldn't even find it. So it's 11 o'clock at night and they just returned!

These pics are in one of my smileboxes but we (Barb & I) thought we would do a tribute to her missing fourwheeler!
These pics were taken when Rob, me and John rode up their mountain on their property to see the cabin at the top about two hours before Red went rolling down a mountain. This was the last time we (Barb & I) saw Red. :( She is unrecoverable!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Holy cow! At least they've got insurance! Take care, be safe & have fun~!

char said...

How did the 4 wheeler get away? I'm so lost!!! Explain more...

char said...

Never mind! I missed the post before this one. I got the story now. I'm glad everyone is ok.

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Oh, some of theose Idaho City Boys will find her and plop her at the door steep.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya