Friday, June 6, 2008

Trying to Rest

There is no rest for the wicked...well, at least there is no rest for the mamma!

Dad and Rob took Jourdyn and the little ones to Chuck E. Cheese today. Jourdyn had a reward party for piano/saxophone lessons, so they just made an afternoon of it for all the kids. It gave me a little bit to sit and relax.

I can't get comfortable. I can't cough and I desperately need to. And my whole abdomen is sore. I feel like I was ran over by a truck.

Here are some pics Rob sent me from Chuck E. Cheeses.

2 comments:

char said...

WoW! Mom is sick and the kids get to play. Thats not fair! Hope u start feel better soon.

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Yeh! Pizza - Conrats to Jourdyn on maintaining studies on two musical instruments. Earlier to bed and sleep in for the kids might give you and hour of peace. Love you hope everything is ok with grandpa's car.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya