Monday, June 23, 2008

New Camera

I got a new camera yesterday!! I am so excited!!!

It's an Olympus E-500 Digital SLR, which means it has interchangable lenses. YEAH!!! I am going to see if Oregon Adult Education has a Photography class. So I can learn how to play with it. Or maybe one of the camera shops. Either way, it's awesome and it takes really nice pictures. Here's a couple that I took yesterday at our garage sale. The last one is of our friend Jason.


Oh yeah, we had a garage sale this weekend. It went okay, not great but okay! I was hoping to get more money for our trip but some is better than none.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIKES - Jason is scary looking. Hope he didn't frighten the kids!! :-)

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

I can tell Jason is your friend.. he loves shock value also!! We will be tight also, but just to see each other is great.!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya