Monday, June 16, 2008

Holy Crap

Well, I've added the advertisements on the sides to make a little extra cash - and since no one clicks on them hardly ever - I've only made 18 cents (and that's from one click). Anyways, I don't chose the content, they read my blog and pick appropriate things from the things that I have written.

Today, you can click "Affairs made Easy" an online service to match married people for a no-mess affair. Give me a frickin' break - please don't click on that one! I think they pulled the idea for that from my sermon...maybe they should read better. So anyways, I need the money so don't throw out the baby with the bathwater, start reading the ads and if you see something you like or need check it out!!!

But on a good note I got a B on the sermon...or maybe an A. But for sure at least a B - 177/200 but he made a grading mistake. He graded on a 200 point scale when in reality it was supposed to be 150 point scale. So on our record book it shows 177/150 and he said he's not going to change anything. I emailed the prof and said "so that's kinda like extra credit points!" We'll see!!!

1 comments:

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Ha!Ha! Maybe they did not like the sermon at the ad place..

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya