Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yeah!

Well, this week I finally received my grades for my case proposal and my book review - these were two of my big projects for my Christian Education class - and I was really excited - I got 115/125 and 93/100 - the funny part is that all of the professor's comments were good - he didn't point out anything bad - He must just be one of those prof's that don't give out perfect scores. (At least that's what I'll tell myself!) This week is my end of this class - I have to turn in my Philosophy of Congregational education on Monday. So pray for me!

The rest of our week has been pretty normal at the McQueary house! I went to my niece's Pampered Chef party tonight with Melissa - that was fun! Jen Hansen rocks! Check out her Pampered Chef website. Even if you live in Idaho - you can order on her website and have it sent directly to you! I did do coffee on Wednesday with Jen, Holly, Melanie and Josh and that was really nice to be able to hang out for a few minutes.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya