Monday, October 22, 2007

A night at the Puppet Show!

You might think Rob and I are a little old for a puppet show! However, you never get too old for Jeff Dunham. I've linked to his website if you don't know who I am talking about. Well, anyways we had a date night last night with Ed and Evalee. Jeff was performing at the Stranahan Theatre so we all went. It was a great night. It got my mind off of a lot of things and gave me a chance to relax for a couple of hours. Oh, and a couple of hours with my hubby - laughing until we about pee-ed our pants. Well, 'til I about pee-ed my pants! That's what having kids does to ya!

My sister, Julie and Brodie came over to watch the kiddos. Thanks bunches!

Rob's been hunting - today he shot a wood duck! Just one! And my next class has begun - Biblical Theology! It is going to be very interesting and lots of work - so pray for me!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya