Tuesday, October 2, 2007

WANTED: Earplugs????


Jourdyn has begun 5th grade band and has chosen to play the alto saxophone. Her teacher would like her to ultimately play the soprano sax or tenor but this is where she has to start. She is doing great - this is her first song "Hot Cross Buns."


Jourdyn also takes piano lessons. She hasn't since beginning of summer, her piano teacher has been able to teach for the past few months. She is going to start tomorrow with her band teacher.


Jourdyn loves music! She is going to be our musician! She already is!!!!


Nadine and I also went to see my grandfather this morning. I want to introduce you to him. He is an awesome godly man. I have learned so much of my faith from him. In all my spare time (which surprisingly I do have) I type his lifeworks which are books concerning theological thought. Grandpa (Bob) is 91 years old and still as active as I ever remember him. If you know him - please pass on how very proud, and even more blessed, I am to have him as a grandfather!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jourdyn-
You did a great job! I love the saxophone...think you made a great choice. Keep up the good work!

Traci said...

Great job Jourdyn! I see a great future in music for you!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya