Thursday, October 4, 2007

A daily struggle

I have been struggling lately with my past - it seems like everyday my past is there looming close. It is so hard to forget the things I have done - no matter how hard I try. I am so thankful for the forgiveness that Christ has offered me. I stand in awe of His ability to not only forgive my sins but also forget them. (Psalm 103:12 - as far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.) He has given me a new life - and I want so badly to by worthy of the calling (Eph. 4:1) The things that I did have been covered by His blood and died with my old life. (2 Cor. 5:17)

This Casting Crowns song has really become my prayer - check it out! I hope it touches your life like it has mine.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya