Monday, October 1, 2007

A great reason to post a second time in one day!

Well, I wouldn't normally post twice in one day! However, the McQueary Clan has been very busy tonight - well, at least one of us!

This picture was taken this evening after Nadine came to me with a pair of scissors and told me she cut her hair. And yep, she did! She caught two inches of her bang-area. I say bang area becauase her bangs were almost as long as the rest of her hair. The hair on her right used to be below her chin - and it is now at eye level.

Well, I didn't freak like I did when Jourdyn cut hers at this age. Of course, Jourdyn cut off a lot more and a lot shorter. Nadine went on to tell me she wanted it short like Rowan's and I wasn't going that far but I figured since we were already in the hair-cutting mood - I might as well give Nadine her first haircut.


Yes, she is 3 1/2 and this is her first haircut! She has been cursed with my hair - blonde, stringy and thin as paper. So we have just never cut it before. Jourdyn by 6 mos had to have her hair cut because it was so thick and Rowan being a boy we keep it short.

Nadine likes it and has told me that "God wanted it short!" The things kids come up with!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya