Monday, October 8, 2007

An unusual visitor!


Well, as I was talking on the phone today I saw an unusual visitor on my back porch. A Praying Mantis! I'm not a bug person but I do love Praying Mantis'. This was a huge one about 7 inches long. The kids loved it. Rowan was very inquisitive but wanted nothing to do with touching it.
Also Jourdyn's school pictures came back today. This is a pic of the pic. But it shows her hair all done up nice. Isn't she beautiful????
I also have to tell you that I have an awesome husband! He went Saturday morning and picked out flowers for my birthday. Bartz Viviano was supposed to deliver them to me yesterday (on my birthday) and they never did. It was supposed to be a surprise. Well, today he called them to complain about it and they were going to deliver them today - of course, he said no, do you want her to think that I forgot about her birthday? - So they are refunding his money to him. But he is so sweet, isn't he???? (He came home and gave me the receipt to prove that he did order them!) They should refund his money and still give me the flowers!!!! :)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

What a thoughtful thing Rob did. Too bad they screwed it up! Jourdyn...your pictures look great! You are a very beautiful young lady!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya