Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday - a day of rest

Well, it wasn't a day of rest - but it was a day of relaxation. I finished my final paper yesterday. I don't know how great it was - we'll have to wait and see! So today, I was able to wake up and go to church with my kids (and by the way, Rowan felt like sharing his masterpieces and has left his artwork on the walls of the building that is no longer ours - friday, we closed on the church building - and we are now worshipping in the Ashland Ave. Bapt. Church's building - for a couple more weeks then we move to Starr Elem. until our building is built) Praise God He is good!
Back to my day - worship today was great! After church, we met my sister, Julie at the new mall - The Shops at Fallen Timbers - it is so awesome! After Children's place opens I will have no reason to return to Franklin Park! We came home and Julie and Brodie had dinner with us and then stayed for MOD Squad, our Bible Study.
That's been my day - it's been so nice to not have homework to do today!

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya