Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I want to go back in the store

Well, just in case you don't believe me that I have strong-willed children and that one of them is now experience his terrible two's, here's a video. It's like the terrible two's with Rowan came in like a lamb and are going out like a lion!

This was the other day at Office Depot. By the register they had strategically placed die cast cars. Don't they always do that...if not toys, it's candy. In fact, candy is always the big perpetrator. We can have wonderful kids through the whole store and then you hit the check out and BAM! Candy warps their minds...they begin to act like a bunch of crack addicts looking for their next score, for the sweet release of sugar.

This day was a day much like any other day, except instead of candy, it was a random car in a stinking computer/office supply store. What the heck was a car doing in Office Depot? Christmas. That's what. Which of course, Rowan vividly remembers occuring just a few days previous. He begged, he pleaded. "But it's Christmas, I want it for Christmas!" "I want the yellow car, it's mine, it's for me, for Christmas."

This is what ensued upon arrival to the car and when he realized that we WERE leaving the store without the yellow car, it in fact wasn't his for Christmas. You are going to have to pause the music at the bottom. You won't want to miss a second of this.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Too funny - the little stinker! Good luck in dealing w/ this one as he gets older! (I know you've got it under control - Just trying for dramatic effect - LOL!)

Anonymous said...

So whats wrong with that?? Sometimes I do that when Jason makes me pass up a good deal I just *know* I should have bought!! :-)

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya