Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Shoes

It's so hard to pick my favorite Christmas gift besides the presence of my family and friends! I'm not sure that I really have a favorite tangible gift item. But here's my most colorful!! They are from my fabulous hubby! I'm very excited to put my feet inside of them. Hopefully tomorrow!!!! You know how I love shoes!!! I was asked on Sunday how many pairs of shoes I have because I always have cute shoes and I usually sacrifice comfort for cuteness. I hadn't counted in a while. So I decided to count! And as far as I can tell as of today I have 24 pairs of shoes provided that none are in Jourdyn's closet or under a bed. However, some of those are work shoes, some are 7 years old and a couple that have surely seen their day and I just can't bear to part with yet. And believe me, it's a far cry from the well over 100 pairs that I owned at one point in my life (pre-children!)


I was also given a gift card to Bath & Body Works and I ordered some exclusive online purses that they have! They should arrive sometime next week, which is absolutely fantastical! They are colorful too! I'll share pics when they arrive!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Glad you used the card for you!

James and Sue MacFarlane said...

Colorful - that's you! Always have been I think I have 5 pair of sandles and 2 tennis shoes and maybe three good pair. You do not take after me ??? before married and children had at least a pair for every outfit and more.

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya