Friday, December 5, 2008

Intro to Biblical Studies - Check

Last night at about midnight, I finished up my Intro to biblical studies course. I had to write a 2000-3000 word paper about Mark 8:22-26. It's done and turned in! And I now have almost a two month break. School does not start up again until January 26th. I am so excited!

My last class I finally received my grade. It was an A-. My GPA is 3.8. However, it will slip a little after this courses grades are recorded. Before the paper, I have a B. But that's okay. I'll live with it.

I am very excited to work all this weekend! Tonight on the floor, tomorrow on a party and Sunday on a party. I don't usually work Sunday's so my boss must have really needed me.

Well, not much is new otherwise. I am just heading out to do some Christmas decorating clean-up at church. Maybe tomorrow I'll get my house decorated finally. If not, I'll do it next week sometime.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Nobody can tell me my sister's a dummy! I think you're doing extremely well with school considering all you have going on -I don't know how you do it other than to say you probably have ADHD too! (LOL!) Seriously, though, you're doing great, so relax a little & enjoy your time off! Love you much!

 
Template by Exotic Mommie and by Garcya